How often do you challenge yourself, push the boundaries and get out of your comfort zone? Yes, I know, staying in your comfort zone is tempting, comfortable and reassuring.
On the other hand, challenging yourself means opening the door to the unknown, one of the most important things you can do to increase your quality of life both now and into the future. And, it all starts, with you.
1. Challenge your beliefs about what you can and cannot do – “if you believe you can or you believe you can’t, you’re right”
2. Challenge your ideas about how things “must” be done – “there’s more than one way to skin a cat”
3. Challenge yourself to learn something new, a new skill, a new language – “learning is a treasure that follows it’s owner everywhere”
4. Challenge yourself, say yes to something you’ve always been afraid to do in case you embarrass yourself – “learn how to laugh at yourself, it’s so liberating”
5. Challenge yourself to go it alone, do something you enjoy, all by yourself – “discover how ‘unlonely’, being alone can be, when it’s a choice you make”
6. Challenge your dreams, are they really your dreams or molded by others – “know who you are, what you stand for and where you want to go”
7. Challenge yourself to let something go and make room for something better, something new – “release, renew, move on – today is a new day”
If there is no challenge there is no failure. If there is no challenge, there is no chance of success.
So, challenge yourself today, expand your mind, learn more, do more and give it all you’ve got.
Take the needed steps to put yourself in a stronger position, where you will be the master of your destiny and you will never stop growing, smiling and loving life outside of your comfort zone.