Whether you realize it or not, the decisions you make daily in your career and your business are greatly influenced by what you value — your beliefs, your attitudes and ideas you think are important.
Time today to remind ourselves what is truly important in life:
- Family is forever, even when you no longer live together, love is the forever constant.
- Friends are your ‘chosen family’, old and new, to always be treasured.
- Acquaintances in business are many, your ‘inner circle’, who share your values and hold you accountable, are rare.
- Grudges and regrets are never worth it nor is the negative energy you waste on them.
- Money creates freedom and choice, remember though, it does not guarantee happiness.
- Relationships in love, family or friends, lost in the pursuit of fortune, the cost is too high, money can never buy them back.
- Maturity, logic and emotion, there’s a healthy balance to be found called Emotional Intelligence. Get smart about it.
- Sleep, diet and exercise matter, I hate to admit it!
If you’re clear on what you truly value, it will help you
- be clear on your priorities in both business and life,
- know when to say yes or no to things and people
- maintain “balance” and
- check that you are creating a lifestyle that is aligned to what you truly want and what you truly believe is important.
Today, enjoy time out and celebrate your freedom to choose.