Count down – today, post number 361 and by now you will all realize that I am a firm believer in the concept of choice.
- We all have choices
- Our choices shape our lives
- Our choices create our success.
And, while you always have choices, you might not always be aware of all choices available to you. If you are not aware of all of your options when it comes to making a choice, it can limit your ability to make the right choice. This in itself can create disastrous consequences.
So, before making a choice that will have long-term impact on your life, make sure you are aware of all your options. That one option you don’t know about, could have just as much impact on your life as the ones you do know about.
When it comes to making life changing choices the experts advise:
- Do your research
- Ask lots of questions
- Be willing to take a little more time to choose
- Share the choices you think you have with a coach, mentor, friend or family member
- Are there options you may be unaware of?
- Have you overlooked anything
- Do they know something you don’t know?
The bigger the impact, the more you owe it to yourself to find out what all your options are and with a little help from a friend you might just be surprised at the options you do have.
A great start to a short week – what important choices will you be making?
Who do you have to bounce ideas off to make sure you have all the options in front of you?