Most often people I meet know what they want to achieve and they simply don’t give themselves time enough to figure out how they are going to do it or create a pathway to achieving it. I provide three clear coaching pathways for you to choose from:
Success Coaching: it’s all about the big picture, creating clarity on what success means to you, success in your career, business, relationships and life.
Executive Coaching: very targeted, revolving around specific results i.e. presenting and public speaking to inform, inspire and ignite.
Women’s Leadership: focusing on self-leadership, to have you understand what drives you, get clear on your strengths and weakness and take charge of your own development and advancement.
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, I need you first to ask yourself a couple of questions:
DO you want:
- someone else to provide you with all the answers?
- a quick fix pill?
- to keep doing what you are already doing?
ARE you afraid of:
- hard work?
THEN read no further, coaching is NOT for you! On the other hand …
IF you are not afraid of:
- being challenged
- having someone hold you accountable
- doing the hard yards
IF you want to:
- gain real clarity about what you want, where you are heading and what to do next
- create more opportunity for yourself and make smart decisions
- achieve your goals and be successful
IF you are ready to:
- invest in yourself and your future
- commit to change
- make time in your busy schedule
THEN coaching maybe for you! To be sure though, I would like you to first check out:
What others say about coaching with me.
The options you have.